Webinars start at 2:30 PM and end at 3:30 PM.
Techniques and principles from this course are must-haves for all landscape industry managers, technicians, supervisors, designers and maintenance team members.
Convenient online via Zoom webinars.
Prioritized for San Diego area landscape pros and open to others on a space-available basis.
Contact: WSA Marketing | 760-944-1509 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wed. Sept. 23 Class 5 - Irrigation systems. Water pressure, component sizing, application devices and application rates.
- Thu. Sept. 24 Class 6 - Troubleshooting and Maintenance. Identifying and resolving issues.
- Wed. Sept. 30 No class
- Thu. Oct. 1 Class 1 - Water cycle, watershed, water supplies. Regional sources and how water is measured and billed.
- Wed. Oct. 7 Class 2 - Sustainable landscaping principles and practices.
- Thu. Oct. 8 Class 3 - Soil properties, issues and optimizing water interaction.
- Wed. Oct. 14 Class 4 - Plant water needs. Master basic water budgets and irrigation water requirements.
- Thu. Oct. 15 Class 7 - Auditing irrigation systems. Learn distribution uniformity testing and transform issues into efficient irrigation.
- Wed. Oct. 21 Virtual Turf Irrigation Audit Exercise
- Thu. Oct. 22 Class 8 - Irrigation scheduling. Integrating plant water budgets and soil properties to validate run times.
- Wed. Oct. 28 Class 9 - Controller programs, stations, cycles and sensor options.
- Thu. Oct. 29 Class 10 - Case study – What 70% water savings looks like. How to apply QWEL principles and practices.
- Week of Nov. 2 3-hour Exam: We will coordinate an in-person exam at San Diego county workplace locations (minimum 3 participants) with QWEL certified proctor.
Online exam If you are interested in an online exam, please contact us. A fee may apply and is currently estimated at $35. email@example.com